slug.com slug.com

17 8

LINK Relocation of UN Headquarters from New York to Toronto

Government of Canada has submitted a generous proposal of relocating $6.2 billion United Nations headquarters from New York to Downtown Toronto.

TamC 4 Apr 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who wants the UN period ... let alone bring it here to Canada !!! At one time I think they were needed however as of lately the just seem to be the mouth piece for the NWO and their agenda. I don't want them in Canada at all as I feel they should be disbanded after causing 60,000 rapes all over the world by the workers and UN representatives!!!

Thank God. We need to get out of the UN...and get the UN out of us.

So, is it an April fools joke?

Like we need the muslim brotherhood agency in Canada they are trying to destroy our country

Could mean Trudeau is that much closer to a seat on the Global Parliament! lol

Put it in N. Korea

Good one, very good one indeed. My personal proposal is Goat Island, Niagara Falls. The UN assemby could take turns going over the falls in 55 gallon barrels.

The best place for the un is in hell where it belongs and they would feel more at home

A very extensive and well done April Fool's joke.

Please! Please! Please!

Wouldn't bother me even any...

Canadians do not want any part of the corrupt United Nations

How soon can they pack their bags?

Whew! The Daily Hive! Scary thought though, had my blood pressure up for sure! LOL

April fool's hoax? It's so hard to tell with Trudeau.

@HaHaJohnnyB Yeah! He being one big joke himself!

Yes, capital idea! Get it the F outa here!

No thank you ,corrupt United Nations .

They should be moved to Haiti.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26629
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.