slug.com slug.com

1 1

According to the International Centre for Investigative Reporting in Nigeria, the vital organs of the victims, including eyes, kidneys and lungs are harvested and sold in the black market to service the medical needs of Europe.
[southfront.org]

lawrenceblair 8 Sep 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I expect to find organ harvesting everywhere that the PRC has invested with the "Belt and Road Initiative." It is a notoriously Chinese practice.

A Chinese practice? The U.S. does it . . . it's called Planned Parenthood.

@lawrenceblair We were talking about harvesting organs from grownups. Planned Parenthood is just finding ways to fund its eugenics program by selling the "by products."

@FuzzyMarineVet I fail to see a difference. The total depravity of a nation is total depravity. Being an enemy of the U.S. makes a nation, in the eyes of God no worse than the U.S.

@lawrenceblair I didn't mean to imply that the sins of Planned Parenthood were less because they're motivated by lucre. Rather I merely said there was a distinction between killing people to sell their organs and wiping out entire "races" of people by eliminating their offspring in utero.

@FuzzyMarineVet I think you take too much stock in propaganda from the State Department.

@lawrenceblair You misread my statement. Planned Parenthood are the ones doing the genocide by killing the people they deem to be subhuman in the womb.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:266532
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.