slug.com slug.com

1 3

Greg Kelly on recent surge of 'F--- Joe Biden' chants: 'The people have spoken'

guru 9 Sep 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree with some points Greg Kelly made about George W. Bush, but I don't agree with everything he said about Iraq. I apparently remember the situation quite differently than Kelly does. We had actually technically been at war with Iraq for quite some time before 'W' ordered the invasion. Although there had been a cease fire agreement that required Saddam Hussein to obey rules about no-fly zones, to stop supporting terror, and to cease manufacturing weapons of mass destruction, he violated all the conditions. As I recall, He repeatedly fired upon U.S. and British planes, he continued to support terrorist organizations, and he even tried to assassinated the former President Bush (a plot uncovered and foiled by the Clinton administration). The UN acknowledged all these violations and acts of war at the time, yet refused to do anything about it. Oh, and I believe that there were WMD but that Hussein has plenty of time to move them in the run-up to the invasion. I think that is a much more likely scenario than that all the major intelligence agencies of multiple allied countries got it wrong. At any rate, what do you do when the leader of a foreign country repeatedly commits acts of war against you? Do you just sit back and let it happen over and over again? Isn't that what people are afraid Biden is doing and will do? I think such pundits should cut George W. Bush some slack on this one instead of hypocritically attacking him for actually doing what they are afraid Biden will not have the courage to do.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:267543
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.