slug.com slug.com

1 0

Armed Man at Justice for J6 Rally Turns Out to Be Undercover FBI Agent
Notice 2 things, the Capital Police have brand new "robocop" uniforms on, and not one of them is wearing a mask.
[rumble.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Sep 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I couldn't find any definite proof that the heading was accurate.

Did you watch the video? As to regular news coverage, there were a couple yesterday but for the most part all was ignored because there was nothing sensational about it. Only about 100 people showed up to protest the way Jan 6th defendants have been treated. Originally it was thought thousands would show up (and FBI could stage a false flag event) but word got out and most stayed away. As the event was tiny it was not interesting propaganda news.

As to MSM links to the story I just didn't record them, sorry. MSM only covers what favors their narrative.

@toronto_Georgia I watched the second time and then I saw they found his gun and badge.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:268990
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.