slug.com slug.com

1 1

Basically What the judge is saying is that I cannot be a pastor anymore for 18 months. I have to give up my convictions, I have to give up my faith, and I cannot participate in anything that I believe in, and every time I open my mouth to the public I have to lie to the public, stating that vaccinations are saving lives, that masks works, that doctors and scientists are all for the restrictions. Pretty much I have to lie in public. I have to become a liar every time I open my mouth in order to appease the corrupted judges of the corrupted court system…Welcome to Chinada 2021.
[protestia.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Oct 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pastor Artur is the finest Christian shepherd in North America. Courage and faith. Let us see if it works out any better for Canadian tyrants than it did for the Sanhedrin when the said the same to Peter and John.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:277010
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.