slug.com slug.com

1 3

There is, however, ample evidence that Facebook fact checkers are a) inveterate liars or b) unmitigated window-licking idiots. Or both.

We don't even have to go back to our great grandmothers — plenty of people in my generation remember watching our own mothers do these very things.

Honestly, I don't know the source of this image, but — if it's satire, it is right on target, because it perfectly satirizes the sort of dishonest & biased attempts that (allegedly) "independent" Facebook fact checkers make to discredit any post that doesn't fit the agenda Big Tech is pushing. And, if it's not satire, reread my top line. 🤣

Textualization of the meme:
[Captioned photograph of woman gardening with a Facebook "fact check" banner overlaid at the bottom]:

Photo caption:
Y'all are about to find out why your great-grandmother
washed her aluminum foil and saved her bacon grease.

Facebook "fact check" banner text:
False Information. The same information was checked in another post by in defendant fact-checkers.
There is no evidence that people ever saved aluminum foil or bacon grease.

Wordmage 8 Oct 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well said.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:280612
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.