slug.com slug.com

1 1

the hysterical warmongering in the Ukie media is going absolutely through the roof, these folks are now seriously considering not only “liberating” the Donbass and beating the crap out of the Russian military, some even want to “liberate” some Russian territory. These idiots actually very much look forward to a war against Russia!
[thesaker.is]

lawrenceblair 8 Nov 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the same thing that has gone on since I was a PFC. I hope there are still a few people in the chain of command that know how to think with more than one neuron at a time.

I think that when they get above the rank of colonel you can be pretty certain they are career political officers.

@lawrenceblair Alas, I fear you're correct. It seems that the ones who are not politically reliable are not promoted to the constellation of stars.

@FuzzyMarineVet Constellation of Stars . . . I kike that. LOL.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286921
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.