slug.com slug.com

4 8

Death threats have already begun rolling in for the Judge of the Rittenhouse Trial, including to his children-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If we could just assume that we were all brave and did the right thing without regard to these types of outside influences, these threats would dry up.

If we were brave during the Summer of 2020 and stood with Rittenhouse, more of these rioters would have been deterred, and these riots would have stopped.

If we were brave, we would be attending every school board meeting to oppose mask mandates and mis-education for all of our children.

If we were brave and we lived with the brave, we would be free.

So what happens now? Complete surrender to the Left?

Forbid it, oh God!

I’m sure that the FBI is actively ignoring the threats in the order that they are reported.

Yup, right on.

I am more concerned for the those poor people on the jury. ..no matter what they do they are targeted by the radical left that only would be happy with a murder verdict when it is obvious according to the facts that they have to have a verdict of "not guilty" - but then they have to wonder about their safety and that of their families because of the hatred that has been stirred up by the media. Horrible..

I know, a horrible situation all around.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:287452
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.