slug.com slug.com

3 1

Is J. Trudeau NWO?

Is everything he's doing geared to NWO?
Or? I thought I read of ties to G. Soros too?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Turd has had his eye on a seat in the U.N World Parliament. so yes he is working for NWO!

Yes and this is why i been trying to reach out the the likes of Debbie Stabanow Gerry Peters to discuss the human trafficking at this side of the border both their Staff have blocked me from commenting as well as calling to address this issue. This is population control among other thing's of the NWO.

Yes trudeau is a 100% new world order ,first thing he did when elected was meet with soros ,set up immigration partnership with him ,trudeau often says he hates nationalism ,believes in open borders and is quoted saying he wants to get rid of Canadians of European heritage . The push for islam all over the world is for them to out breed the host countries ,change the politics of the host country ,all the countries in the world to become islamic thus one world religion ,which has sharia law which in turn would be a one governing system for all of the world . Climate change is being used to ship people from the 3rd world to speed up the transformation of all non islamic countries ,its just a matter of time before all countries become islamic . The only solution is to ban islam and deport all muslim from western countries if not civil war is inevitable unless u just roll over and die ,carry on accordingly buy guns and ammo.

Yes, looks like it

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28878
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.