slug.com slug.com

2 3

Tucker: Media corruption is deeper than you know

guru 9 Nov 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think I can agree with Tucker's notion that you help your family members no matter what, no matter how loathsome they may be. I get that such loyalty is important, but, if one believes in moral absolutes, then one also must believe that such absolutes may not be sacrificed even for one's own family members. So, for example, if it was wrong for Andrew Cuomo to set policies that killed many older people and then to cover it up, then it is also wrong for Chris Cuomo to aid his brother in such a cover-up. Or, if it was wrong for Andrew Cuomo to sexually harass or assault women on his staff and then to cover it up, then it is also wrong for Chris Cuomo to aid his brother in such a cover-up. There is such a thing as good and evil, and it doesn't change when the person committing the evil is one's own brother.

My guess is that Tucker would agree with my assessment if pressed and would admit that he has overstated or misstated things a bit in the above video.

"Chris Cuomo was a buffoon. He was also in the way that buffoons tend to be incredibly self-righteous and false." Yep. That pretty much says it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:291816
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.