slug.com slug.com

2 3

LINK William Barr claims Trump campaign was 'spied' on under Obama – live | US news | The Guardian

Obama Admin spied on Trump Campaign!?!? Prison awaits some big names.... who turns over on who first wins!

10thGeneration 7 Apr 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is potentially very important. All hell will break loose if the Attorney General seriously investigates and then prosecutes people who used intelligence agencies to skew an election.

There are few things more civicly sacred to us than elections. Using the federal intelligence and law enforcement agencies to skew an election is nothing short of treason. Imprisonment of a few high ranking criminals would be very salutory.

I'm thinking democracy is becoming a thing of the past, Brexit being the finest example. There are so many verifiable stories of voter tampering, first I do think we NEED picture Id to vote, no question, no mail in voting, why can you vote without picture I'd? I can't even take out a library book with out Id and that's for a book! I think tampering, and such, should be investigated with jail terms. We are losing our democracy. Voting is a privilage and a right to it's own citizens. No one who does not reside in our country should be able to vote. But yes, higher ups, wow, they play very dirty. Power is a very strong aphrodisiac.

Looks like this was buried in the: "I don't know what you're talking about" hole.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29333
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.