slug.com slug.com

2 0

Anyone else think Juluan Assange is being treated badly?

He got proof. Well, so did Chinese, Russia. He did nothing that other countries didn't also do.
His info is dismissed? He is attacked? Where IS he now?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I truly believe Julian should be given a medal for bringing the Obama / Clinton corruption to the public. He received the information, and like any journalist, made sure the information was published! He did nothing wrong! Trouble is, it’s the dirtiest Deep State players he outed. They play for keeps. They typically make sure anyone with goods on them doesn’t live to tell the tale. They are in positions of power and influence.
I honestly thought Trump would ensure Julian was safely freed...and I’m so disappointed he is still fighting for his life.
What is actually happening with Julian now? we heard he would be ousted from the Equadorian embassy...then, nothing!

It's a catch 22, like Snowden. Letter of the law? Violated by hacking into emails. Well, China, Russia knew anyway. I think they'd be miles ahead of anything we could do.

I'm a firm believer in the right of freedom of speech and press, to be persecuted/punished for what you say/print is aberrant to me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29398
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.