slug.com slug.com

1 1

Before 1914 the earth had belonged to all. People went where they wished and stayed as long as they pleased. There were no permits, no visas, and it always gives me pleasure to astonish the young by telling them that before 1914 I traveled from Europe to India and to America without passport and without ever having seen one.
[theduran.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Dec 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Imagine Leaf Ericson, Leaf the Lucky, arriving in Newfoundland today, being questioned about his vaccine status and quarantined for two weeks on his own dime. How would he take it? I doubt very much he would be gracious about it. Picture the colonists at Jamestown getting off the ship to a greeting of, "Let me see your papers. Do you have anything to declare at customs?" What an upsidedown world we live in today!

LOL.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295786
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.