slug.com slug.com

5 3

LINK CBS Wants A Civil War......THE GOOD FIGHT - YouTube

If these Zealots go unchecked we can say nothing when enslaved!

arboristly560 6 Apr 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having been in 2 wars, I would be happy for a third war to take our country back.

There are MILLIONS of us ready to go! Let them fire the salvo that brings the wrath of real Americans down on their treasonous heads! And the Democratic Communist party be a footnote in the American history books!As they surely would like to relegate us to!

Problem is the inevitable escalation of violence. If it’s ok to punch it’s ok to punch back. Then I get my buddies and you get yours. We all know how that works out in the end.

I don't know anything about this vlogger. Is that not crossing some boundaries for anyone?

It detracts somewhat, but here's what may have caused that response.

He's not helping. I get what he's feeling, but won't ever be drawn in by such ignorant tact. That isn't to say I won't join a fight, but it wouldn't be because I was lured in by this level of callous idiocy and mouth breather rage.

@JayKane which is why I started a separate post, right after looking into the validity of the core of the story.

@purdyday

If that was a white guy attacking a Black Panther...oh man, would sh*t hit the fan.

Uneffing believable, this is a real show and all the Hollywood pundits are falling over themselves to praise it. How is this not inciting violence. Its active terrorism plain and simple!

Crazy people every damned place these days.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30501
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.