slug.com slug.com

1 1

The United States has placed approximately 8,500 troops on standby for possible deployment to eastern Europe to strengthen NATO forces near Ukraine. As many as 50,000 US troops could eventually be sent to the eastern front. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said Russia had massed 60 battle groups on its border for a lightning war to capture control of Kyiv, Ukraine’s capital city. It said such a move would be a disastrous step for Russia and that it would be painful, violent, and bloody.
[trunews.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Jan 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do you bet that at least half of them are the Marines of the Quick Reaction Force Balkans?

It seems the warmongers are crying for war. Senator Wicker a few days ago was saying we should use nukes. I sure hope cooler heads in Washington prevail. The neocon war machine has its propaganda machine going full tilt. It is feeling like the prelude to the end of the world. Oh, how I pray I'm wrong.

@lawrenceblair Alas, I fear that prayer will receive a negative answer. You seem to be correct.

@FuzzyMarineVet I would like to give you a thumbs up for your opinion of my opinion, but alas, I hope my opinion is incorrect, so I must resist the impulse. LOL.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307534
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.