slug.com slug.com

1 1

From "1984" by George Orwell:

Memory Hole:
A memory hole is any mechanism for the deliberate alteration or disappearance of inconvenient or embarrassing documents, photographs, transcripts or other records, such as from a website or other archive, particularly as part of an attempt to give the impression that something never happened.
The concept was first popularized by George Orwell's 1949 dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, where the Party's Ministry of Truth systematically re-created all potentially embarrassing historical documents, in effect, re-writing all of history to match the often-changing state propaganda. These changes were complete and undetectable.

Sounds familiar doesn't it - this is happening right before eyes here and now. Prove me wrong.

iThink 9 Jan 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wasn't that Wiles guy on here recently complaining about getting memory holed, on another account that is? Then he tried to blame him getting banned from this site on me, lol.

so W R Wiles is no longer on IDWcommunity? Or is he just no longer able to be in a particular group?

@iThink His Wily account got banned from the site, but looks like he's on another account, PotatoTrump.

@SpikeTalon ohhh, interesting - I noticed Potato Trump sort of arrived suddenly - so far I haven't seen P T post or comment on anything as outrageous as W R Wiles used to do...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:307590
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.