slug.com slug.com

1 4

Actress Fired After Viral Rant Over Street Closures for Killed NYPD Officer’s Funeral

“We do not need to shut down most of Lower Manhattan because one cop died for probably doing his job incorrectly. They kill people who are under 22 every single day for no good reason and we don’t shut down the city for them,” Guzman appeared to say on TikTok as she was walking down an empty street, according to the New York Post.
Guzman’s employer, Face to Face Films, confirmed that the woman in the video was Guzman and said that it terminated her employment.

[theepochtimes.com]

Garsco 8 Jan 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I missed something - who is Guzman - what happened...

@Garsco ah I see - so she is all about hating on the police and when she bitches about the inconvenience of a closed street for a murdered cop the twittersphere turns against her even though they hate cops too....soooo, something makes me think this cop was NOT White?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:309317
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.