slug.com slug.com

1 3

Based on what you know, have heard about Canadians, how likely is Trudeau to be reelected as PM of Canada?

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually quite good given his gaffs. The country is sufficiently divided with even the classical conservatives divided into two parties. He has bought and paid for the media. He has far right fear being decried from every pulpit. He has even subverted Elections Canada with a "monitoring" board (of handpicked participants) that reports directly to the privy council. Isn't that treasonous?

btw, He best known as Justine Turdope among me and my freinds

That's what I thought too. Smart moves making sex all free, beastiality, marry your sheep at 16, why
wait? Why not 11? 9? Aishe was 9. Then, ah, drug legalization, but not REALLY, just more money, control.
But LOOKED like dope up freely. Drug users vote for him!! Then free stuff for migrants...vote for him!!
Yeah, quite good.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31274
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.