slug.com slug.com

4 1

If Trudeau were reelected as PM, what would you do?

Anything differently?

2FollowHim 8 Apr 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When Andrew Sheer won the conservative leadership over Bernier there was controversy that was not voiced very loudly by the mainstream news. Ballots were burned the very next day, why? No explanation but we can speculate. There is more but I’ll leave that for the reader to investigate. Trudeau has proven to be corrupt and incompetent on too many occasions to recount and yet...there he still sits as the Prime Minister of Canada. He will finish his entire term with no repercussions. Proof the system is corrupt. So I ask why would we have faith in this falls election? Not only should Trudeau be held accountable for his wrongdoing but the people in positions with the responsibility of removing him should be held accountable as well. What if we break laws? Are we not held accountable. The laws apply to the rich as they do to the poor....or do they not!

Apply as a refugee to USA.

Is it WAY better?

I will write a stern letter to myself and mail it. When it arrives, I'll report it as hate mail and have myself thrown in jail. I will then sue the local HR pogrom and be executed for obstruction of injustice.

I feel pretty much the same

As a yank ... I would laugh my ass off at how lame Canada has become. Then I would remember we re-elected Obumbles the Magnificent. Then I would weep like a little girl in a fetal position

Ppl were tricked, both cases. Hindsight.

@2FollowHim the first time I could agree with 'tricked' or 'guilted'. The second time? Stone cold stupid and lame is the only explanation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31275
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.