slug.com slug.com

3 2

Looks like someone is getting desperate, down to a $1 a week from $4.25, lol. Couldn't happen to a better propaganda source...

SpikeTalon 10 Feb 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Naa, it’s across the board… this signifies the collapse of mainstream media… take a look at CNN, they can’t generate even a million viewers in their prime time shows… independent media is winning… these are the death throws of the MSM, and not too soon… If I had to choose between Trump, HRC and Biden, it’s Trump all the way… the left is doing its best right now to collapse the United States financially and in every way… it’s Trump all the way… if you vote anything else you dig your own grave…

NYT has been a rag for years. That said, and considering the content here, this might be a dig at any who would want to read (& support) DJTrump. "His supporters, the deplorables, are too poor to afford good journalism like the NYT, so let's drop the price so the plebs and get some education".

This is a good thing? Seems not - that is if you support Trump...what am I not seeing in this post

Looks like they can't get enough customers at the previous price and had to drastically lower said price in an attempt to get more customers, and I thought such a move was humorous is all. More people are probably turning their backs on them.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:313847
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.