slug.com slug.com

4 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I actually watched 2 minutes of the linked video.. partly curiousity, partly disbelief in the headline.
Humanity is so embarrassing sometimes. It’s times like these that I imagine the aliens looking down at us laughing their arses off.
I feel dumber now. I have to go read something.

Good grief!! MORONS WITH NO SELF CONTROL....ie SLUTS screwing anything with a pulse....UGH!!

"If a young woman comes to you and says she is depressed because her boyfriend has left her, explain to her that she is a victim of oppressive patriarchal constructs meant to make her believe that women can only be completed in relationship and recommend that she begin to dress like a hag, sleep around like a slut and then shriek in the faces of people who make her feel so very, very ashamed of herself. Then she’ll have no problems with men." - Klavan

[dailywire.com]

Ouch!

This cannot possibly be a truthful expression from rational individuals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:31866
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.