slug.com slug.com

1 1

After Russia invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24, President Volodymyr Zelensky shared a video two days later saying he needs “ammunition, not a ride,” referring to the United States’ offer of asylum to the besieged head of state. Since then, 15 countries have sent military hardware to Ukraine amid Russia’s further invasion.-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Zelensky is no saint. He would never admit that a very large percentage of Ukrainians would rather align With Russia than the West.

I don't believe for one moment Zelensky is an innocent, but Putin poses a far greater threat to the free world than Zelensky does. Zelensky is an instigator, Putin is a homicidal maniac hellbent on ruling the world if he could.

@SpikeTalon That would be the Chinese who are on track to rule the planet before 2050.

@angelo Both China and Russia are dangerous, and China being on track to rule the world doesn't make Putin any less dangerous. Those of us who value individual liberties and the free market system need to constantly push back at both of those communist-loving countries.

How much is a large fraction?

I only know about half a dozen Ukrainians and they were all very anti Russian. Not one was pro Putin.
However I met them all in Western Europe studying at European universities.
So a biased group, however none wanted to be part of Russia.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:319905
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.