slug.com slug.com

1 1

It was Red artillery that knocked down the 3rd Reich Army. Similarly, flattening enemy cities is something the USSR and modern Russia are famous for. Russia enjoys this power, but it has refrained, so far, from deploying this ability in Ukraine. Russia has displayed this capability rather than deploying it. According to military analysts, Russia hasn’t even begun to utilize its superior air power other than assuring its total air superiority over Ukraine.
[unz.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Mar 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The narrative I was taught in school was that the United States "saved" Russia from conquest by the Nazis in WWII. I did my own study and discovered that the numbers didn't bear up that line. The Lend-Lease act allowed us to send weapons and supplies to anyone fighting against the Axis. But all Russia got was obsolete aircraft that were not considered good enough for the Army Air Corps, a little food, some armored fighting vehicles that the Army didn't want and lots of trucks. The contribution of the United States to the Soviet war effort may have shortened the war by a year, but the victory against the Axis forces was won mostly by the people of Russia defending their Rodina from Western aggression. The fact that the USSR lasted so long after the war is due to the nature of communist repression and the horrific losses suffered by the people of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Chechnia, Armenia, Georgia and the other Soviet republics that I missed. It was a horrible war on that front and the people of Russia paid the highest butcher's bill of all the United Nations.

It doe take some study to sift out the truth about WWWII . . . all our wars, for that matter.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:322178
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.