slug.com slug.com

1 1

Nazism in Ukraine is not the widespread problem some believe it is...

Why is Putin talking about ‘de-nazifying’ Ukraine?-
[thefederalist.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

MadVlad's aim for years has been to restore his former communist dictatorial USSR empire!
Belarus is a pro-Putin nation, he now requires Ukraine to resort to its former corrupt & pro-Putin nation.

Who is Viktor Yanukovych, the former Ukrainian president Putin reportedly wants to put back in power?

The 72-year-old Yanukovych was Ukraine's president from 2010 until he was ousted in February 2014 following widespread protests over his decision to reject the country's agreement to align itself more closely with the European Union, with an eye toward future membership in the bloc, and instead pursue a Russian financial bailout package and tighter ties to Moscow.

Many Ukrainians and many international civil society groups had also criticized Yanukovych for running a corrupt administration, including charges that he embezzled funds from the government. (Yanukovych has denied he misappropriated government money.) He favored a small cabal of wealthy Ukrainian business tycoons, including his own son, Oleksandr Yanukovych, and members of his extended family. He also amassed a large personal fortune.

[fortune.com]

Finally, someone on here talking sense. Unfortunately, sure are alot of supposedly right-leaning folks on this site who are backing the Communist tyrant Putin for curious reasons.

@SpikeTalon
I have relatives in Ukraine - unfortunately have lost contact with her & her family due to the invasion.
She often spoke of the corruption under Viktor Yanukovych - it was rampant.
She was pleased when Yanukovych was booted out.
Putin is tyrant - lives don't matter, power is his aim - regardless of the cost.

MadVlad needs to face the ICC for his war crimes! Innocent Ukrainians have & are being targeted

@w0tn0t I'm sorry to hear that, hope they are okay. While I don't care for Twitter, there is a good channel on there called the Intel Crab, he's an open source journalist who keeps up to date on events in Ukraine, you might be interested in checking him out.

@SpikeTalon

I'm not on Twitter - was suspended years ago

@w0tn0t I'd probably get banned too if I used that site, but I only read some posts on there sometimes and care not to interact in any way. You should be able to see their posts via a web browser though- [mobile.twitter.com]

@SpikeTalon
thanks - will check it

@w0tn0t This is good.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:322781
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.