slug.com slug.com

3 0

You know those recent "leaked" video clips depicting Ukrainian soldiers beating and shooting at Russian prisoners of war? Well, looks like evidence is already coming out that indicates said videos are yet another Russian propaganda smear job against the Ukrainian Military, and the media sources the videos came from are certainly questionable...

On Sunday, a series of videos emerged on Twitter that purports to document the abuse of some Russian prisoners of war by Ukrainian troops. The videos come from pro-invasion sources and other boosters of Putin’s Ukraine adventure.-
[redstate.com]

Now, if those videos by chance turn out to be true, then the Ukrainian Government has an obligation to find those responsible and have them tried for war crimes just like with the Russian soldiers who are committing war crimes. Crap like that is never acceptable regardless of who does it. I wouldn't count on it though, based on evidence that's come out so far the videos reek of Russian Government propaganda, and looks like OSINT were even able to identify one of the actors who appears to be alive and well. A few other sources-
[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Neo nazis are capable of these acts. They could be fake. I myself don't think Putin is trying to win PR favor. He knows he will be perceived and painted as the bad guy, why would he bother. He is the aggressor against Ukraine, after all.
We aren't about to see truth come out of the battlefront. The victors will write the history as they have always done.

They are capable of such acts, but then again I could make a case that such actions would not be in the better interest of the Ukrainians, especially knowing how Zelensky has been asking for aid from other countries. Again, such a scenario is certainly possible, but I do find it hard to believe at this point the Ukrainians would be that stupid to pull off such a stunt. The videos looked rehearsed, and not a spur of the moment thing, and the soldier's uniforms didn't look Ukrainian, not to mention the supposed shootings with curiously misplaced blood spills.

@SpikeTalon Yes, you can make the case. While you're doing that you're missing out on the expose of the Russiagate scandal and the Biden family corruption.

Let me ask your opinion of whether the loss of 600,000 lives in the civil war was worth the cause. Whether or not you believe the purpose of the war was to do away with slavery or because of the North's tax on the South's resources, should 600,000 lives have been the cost? Was Lincoln evil for declaring war against the south to keep it in the Union?

It's all just stupid human hubris from individuals who believe they are infallible, in my opinion.

The first casualty of war is the truth!

Did you hear about this one yet @timon_phocas

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

I'd scanned the headlines asserting Ukrainians abusing Russian POWs. I find if I wait a day or so more info comes out. And here it is...

This is a human war, not one between angels and demons. Of course it will cause hatred and rage on both sides. So I expect Ukrainians will abuse Russian POWs and vice versa.

@timon_phocas Yup, abuses on both sides, it is indeed war afterall.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:325947
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.