slug.com slug.com

2 1

Lol...

In an unexpectedly candid admission, the Kremlin has admitted to Western press on Thursday that now into the sixth week of the Russian invasion of Ukraine its forces have sustained "significant losses".

Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said in an interview with the UK's Sky News, "We have significant losses of troops," and admitted "and it's a huge tragedy for us." He said this when pressed on the issue by the broadcast interview host, however, stopped short of giving a death toll as he said the numbers were not yet "double confirmed".-
[zerohedge.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope you guys get your war soon. I hope you get your orders to register for your armed forces so you can get your rifles pointed at a Russian. It's coming. Economic catastrophe will lead the way, followed by mass civil war, followed by authoritarian rule under a collapsed dollar that is worthless. Not "confirmed" of course....but it is coming

Russia has prepared for all this for years. Their currency is actually recovered and surpassed their invasion day value. They are signing long-term energy deals with China, Brazil, Hungary, South Africa and several others to be paid in rubles. They are forming military alliance with China . Russia has outplayed everyone!

Of course Russia has been preparing for such... tyrants are known to consistently plot to rule the world, and Russia is no exception to that. By the way, the OP was about the Russian Government making an admission in regards to them suffering considerable losses since they decided to criminally invade Ukraine, and nothing directly about the US wanting a war, but I suppose the topic in the OP was too much for some to take.

Russian lies.

We have seen the many executed civilian bodies in the streets & heard witness accounts from those who managed to survive in Bucha & other neighbouring towns.

Sky News' Mark Austin had also grilled Peskov over mass atrocities against civilians alleged in Bucha and other Ukrainian towns, to which he responded, "we're living in days of fakes and lies." Specifically he echoed prior statements of the foreign ministry which called the Bucha images and footage a "bold fake".

There are still some folks out there who actually think Bucha was staged in order to frame Russia, despite evidence to the contrary that the Russian Military was indeed responsible for such horrific events.

There are no accounts from survivors. There are NONE! A direct refusal was given by the US and UK for a formal investigation, as both the Chinese and Russians called for at the UNSC. I hear crickets from you guys!
Your war is coming. Thank you very F@#KING MUCH! Your pride and ego are going to cost the lives of my unarmed family. Your pride is keeping people like Justin Trudeau in power to bring in completely authoritarian rule because we need to be protected...FROM RUSSIA FFS!!!!!

Pride and ego!!! The two most dangerous words today

@Sensrhim4hizvewz
There were accounts from those who did survive, hiding from the Russian murderers.
They were interviewed & gave their account of the massacres.
One elderly man, who fought against the Germans in WWII gave an account of what he has witnessed - he is one of the few who were interviewed.
Towns people where rounded up, women, men & children & held hostage in the local school.

What happened in Bucha? Inside Ukrainian city of horrors caught up in Russia's battle for Kyiv.

[abc.net.au]

@w0tn0t I'm to a point where it's hardly worth the effort arguing with the Putin supporters, all the evidence in the world to the contrary of what they wish to believe as truth would not get them to be a witness to reality. As for me, posts like this need to keep coming...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:328965
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.