slug.com slug.com

2 2

6 Russian oligarchs commit suicide in mysterious outbreak of Epstein syndrome-
[redstate.com]suicide-in-mysterious-outbreak-of-epstein-syndrome-n554915

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Howdy @SpikeTalon,

There are reports of widespread purges throughout Putin's neo-soviet power structure. Some of them are for failures, others are for perceived disloyalty. This war had certainly showed the systemic faults in a kleptocratic regime.

Putin had a meeting with his oligarchs back in January and prior to that last year regarding his plans to counter NATO expansion onto Russia's front yard. Loyalty was definitely on the table. These (mostly Jews) had benefitted tremendously under their cushy lives as instant billionaires using stolen industries and resources of the Russian people. They are NOT Russian though. They are Israeli

[aljazeera.com]

[foreignaffairs.com]

[therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com]

@Sensrhim4hizvewz Not all of them are Jewish though. Your sources are also questionable, ThereAreNoSunglasses offered up an opinion piece and Al Jazeera is a known leftwing source [mediabiasfactcheck.com] that is known for providing misinformation. Try again...

@SpikeTalon

...Among the 48 Jews who made the list, 42 are Ashkenazi and together have a net worth of $122.3 billion; the average net worth of each Ashkenazi billionaire stands at $2.9 billion. The wealthiest Ashkenazi is Mikhail Fridman, who has a net worth is $17.6 billion and is Russa’s second richest man. The Ashkenazi billionaires include Viktor Vekselberg (net worth of $17.2 billion), Leonid Michelson (net worth of $15.6 billion), German Khan (net worth of $11.3 billion), Mikhail Prokhorov (net worth of $10.9 billion), and Roman Abramovich (net worth of $9.1 billion).

You know, you could easily look all this up yourself and verify it but its easier to nullify the sources when you know Jewish control in our western media makes it almost impossible to find the truth on Israel's involvement in Ukraine. If the Jewish/Israeli oligarchs that control Russia's economy are not Jews...what are they?

[al-monitor.com]

@SpikeTalon

If you are waiting for an MSNBC, CNN or Newsweek verification article, you may be waiting a while. Listen, man. Right now, there is no proof you would accept. There is no truth you would believe and no facts you would verify because you are filled with so much ego, pride, and cognitive dissonance to have any discussion with you. You are closed off to all information and ideas except those you have decided to defend. When countries reach this point, they go to war.

@Sensrhim4hizvewz I don't trust CNN and MSN anymore than I trust your sources, how many times do I have to say that the sources I turn to and trust are OSINT community who stand nothing to gain or lose by simply reporting on the facts. I don't pay any regards to the sources you have linked to because in the past they have proven to be unreliable and they merely offer up opinions in place of reality. Pride and ego you say? Sounds like what you're doing there, and you deflect that onto other people. I stand up for reality and not any one country, and reality says that both in past and present time Vladimir Putin has committed crimes against humanity, and yet some people insist on siding with known Russian Government propaganda sources. I have carefully weighed both sides of that argument, and based on evidence that I've seen that could also be critiqued by the general public I am not persuaded by your side of the argument. It pays to keep in mind that for every action there is a reaction, and if western countries like the US end up going to war it will be because Russia started things by using WMD. In other words, the west will go to war out of necessity and not because they really want to for the fun of it. Both sides lie, no doubt, but just about every thing out of Putin's mouth is either a lie or a fabrication of the sorts. Stop projecting your own biases onto me, and maybe actually try to understand why I say the things I do. Everything you accused me of doing you have done yourself.

@Sensrhim4hizvewz So what, so they're Jews, as if Jews are the only race of people who are corrupt? As if...

Putin isn't Jewish, far from it, and he's the head honcho in Russia, everyone else has to do his bidding to his liking or face some serious punishments otherwise.

Howdy @Sensrhim4hizvewz,

It's not CNN, MSNBC, or NewsWeek that would convince a conservative. I try a mix of sources.from reputable outlets, some left leaning, some right, others just reliably factual. Lastly, I try to use sources that sense to me, that fit in with my knowledge of history and culture. I suppose there is an inherent worldview bias in this, but so far it seems to describe conditions I observe and predict future conditions accurately.

Have you watched this?

Part 1:

Part 2:

Howdy @Sensrhim4hizvewz,

I would disagree with the videos' definition of "capitalists."

Cornelius Vanderbilt was a capitalist. He actually built railroads. Slippery as an eel and crooked as they come, but he actually created vast rail networks.

Andrew Carnegie was a capitalist. He largely built the steel industry in the US. A notable innovator in that industry.

Steve Jobs was a capitalist. Before Steve Jobs, saying 'you wanted a personal computer' was sort of like saying you wanted a personal aircraft carrier. He created the PC industry.

Elon Must is a capitalist. Before Musk organized Tesla, everybody said electric vehicles were the future, but the only thing you could actually buy were glorified golf carts. Before Musk organized SpaceX access to space a tidy, enormously expensive government monopoly. Elon Musk creates things.

There are others, but these are examples.

Russian oligarchs are not capitalists. They didn't create anything. They used legally sanctioned thievery to gain control of vast state enterprises and become billionaires. It doesn't matter whether they were the original thieves of the Yeltsin era or the Putin-approved thieves of today.

@timon_phocas I doubt Putin approves of them. That's why they might be offing themselves?

Howdy @dmatic,

Putin said that the oligarchs who fled Russia are traitors. I'm confident he's hunting them down and killing them for this reason.

Some oligarchs in Russia are being killed for what Putin regards as traitorous incompetence.

Other oligarchs in Russia are being killed for what Putin regards as disloyalty. I think this means they disagreed with the Ukraine invasion or thought the consequences too expensive to justify any gains.

@timon_phocas

Hello, sir,

What happened to Russia under Yeltsin was not capitalism. It was criminalism. A group of Rothschild connected thieves decided to clear out Russia of their industries, media and banks. It was not capitalism at all. It was theft!

@Sensrhim4hizvewz Then it was theft, sure, but not all of them now are Jewish though, and it still doesn't remove the fact these people are dying under mysterious circumstances. Putin almost certainly had a hand in that.

@SpikeTalon

17 of 19 Russin Oligarchs are Israeli. Almost all of them. The count is actually 27 but the others renounced their Russian citizenship prior to 2001 and obtained Israeli citizenship.

According to a report by the Russian banking website lenta.ru, 48 Jews were on the list in 2014 with a combined net worth of $132.9 billion, while Jews account for only 0,11% of Russian population. The current wealth of all billionaries in Russia is less than $400 billion.

[al-monitor.com]

@Sensrhim4hizvewz I know... let's blame the Jews now for such, instead of putting the blame on the real culprit. Being Jewish does not automatically make one guilty by the way.

@timon_phocas So, you don't think any of the deaths are murder suicides? Thanks

Howdy @dmatic,

As an individual episode of madness? Sure. As a sudden pattern of behavior among successful billionaires? Well, it makes me think of Epstein's "suicide."

@SpikeTalon

Let's not play that card, please. This is a conflict in which Israel is DEEPLY connected. It is NO COINCIDENCE that 93% of all Russian oligarchs are Israelis. To call them "successful businessmen" is ignoring the facts and historical context of how they all came to be billionaires.

Have you researched how the Russian people feel about these Israeli oligarchs? It is easier to cry antisemitism than to face the facts and discuss the problem

@Sensrhim4hizvewz @SpikeTalon, Are these "Israelis" you're talking about Ashkenazi Jews? If so, you know they are "converts" to Judaism correct? In other words, not "Jewish" related to the physical tribe of Judah. Not that that matters....just sayin'

@Sensrhim4hizvewz, @timon_phocas Howdy, Tim! Or maybe even reminds us of Hillary's enemies' fate?

@dmatic

I get what you are saying. I divide Jews into those who follow the Laws of Moses and those that follow the credence of gold and power. The point however is the fact that there is a global conspiracy under the blanket of Judaism being perpetrated by a group of Zionist Jews to rule by the power of gold

@Sensrhim4hizvewz How about those of us who follow the King of the Jews? Would we be so classified, then? Thanks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:333107
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.