slug.com slug.com

2 0

Does anyone get a little irritated when you hear people say, “we need to end world hunger,” or is it just me? It should be world starvation. Hunger is a natural and necessary bodily function.

LindseyBarrow 6 May 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some peoples do a lousy job at farming. Sad to see!

I am not annoyed by the semantics of it. What annoys me is the fact is that there is more than enough food and potable water to ensure that NOBODY should ever die of starvation or suffer from malnutrition.
The fact is that those in the world who do starve are the responsibility of the criminality and the corruption of the despotic rulers in those countries where people are dieing from starvation and disease . Foods and medical, health care supplies that USA sends "in order to end starvation" are confiscated by the rulers/gov't officials and sold on the Black Market - while their citizens lay dying in the streets

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:339035
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.