slug.com slug.com

1 1

Chinese stealth Jet drops debris into Aussie reconnaissance plane engine forcing mission failure.

[yahoo.com]

Interesting tactic. I wonder if it has been used before in the civilian space…

RobD1 7 June 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe that thorough investigation of all foreign object damage to civilian jet engines in flight will find that there are quite a few that are not caused by birds. Then I would look for records of military flights in the area. The dots will connect. It's not even necessary to use stealth jets to accomplish this. These aircraft fly set routes and there are many ways to suspend dangerous materials in the path of a jet engine at altitude. In WWII, the British used rockets towing cables with mines on the end of them to try to blow chunks off the wings of Nazi bombers. There were cables supporting barrage balloons that would rip a wing right off a low-flying aircraft. So yes, it is a legitimate inquiry.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:343327
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.