slug.com slug.com

2 1

Alex Jones Hearing is a Lesson in How to Violate People's Rights

[theinfowar.tv] #1A #USA

RealAlexJones 8 Aug 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How so?? I guess it is a violation of another's rights... when you go around making crude accusations that later on turned out to be false, and then you wonder why you're getting sued in Court, seriously dude?? If the Founding Fathers were alive today, do you honestly think they'd defend your now debunked views regarding the Sandy Hook massacre? They would not, because none of them would have ever supported a perjurer, as perjury is a serious offense and a blatant disrespect to the system they designed and setup. So now if it seems like the world as a whole is against you, you have yourself to blame over that, and all for what I must ask... to get more views and votes on your posts, and make loads of money off of ads in the process? All the while knowingly deceiving others.

The following is from a known right-leaning source, and I commend them for having the courage to stand up to a fellow conservative and publish such an article that sure doesn't make it look good for your cause. Your actions on the matter don't make it look good for other conservatives, and only gives the far-left radical progressive crowd another reason to claim that those on the right do not care about facts or reality, which wouldn't be the case. [dailywire.com]

If the facts and reality were truly on your side, then why did you have to commit perjury under oath, as recent leaked evidence would indicate? Only a liar and a deceiver would go that route, someone who knows full well they are wrong and will soon enough be found out. You may have alot of folks fooled with your tripe, but not all of us rightwingers are fooled, and you may want to keep that in mind. That said, if it pleases the "jury" here, I have a little conspiracy theory myself here... I'm starting to wonder that examples like your trial are some sort of bigger plan to undermine our rights? Meaning, we get something like your Sandy Hook comments controversy, have the trial and it's determined you were wrong about such, then even more anger and frenzy is generated by the radical left in the process, and through it all somehow more legislation is passed that limits our 1st Amendment rights, supposedly over the "fact" that all conservative media personalities cannot be trusted not to malign others and therefore we need more laws regulating what they can say which in turn would really affect all of us. Sound far-fetched, I sure don't think so. What does the "jury" think about my conspiracy theory there, eh?

Liars and deceivers will always get their day of judgment in the end. There is indeed a war on for all of our minds... and both the far-left and far-right are waging a war to win over as many followers to their respective causes as possible, and don't kid yourself as you're part of all of that. Some of these alternative media gurus are just as cynical and crooked as the mainstream media sources are, and I distrust all of them, as should anyone else who actually think for themselves and at least attempt to put aside their own personal biases for a moment to take a look at the bigger picture. In the end, I've no sympathy for you for what you're going through now with that trial, as one truly reaps what they sow.

Alex Jones did nothing wrong!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:357947
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.