slug.com slug.com

1 3

Musikfest is an annual festival in the Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania, and the festival often draws large crowds of people. Apparently Saturday night at the festival someone discharged a gun once, which in turn caused a massive panic, in which there were even some FBI agents on the scene. Have yet to hear a motive for that, or who all were involved and if anyone got injured. Sounds to me like alot of ado over nothing, with police referring to it as an isolated incident. Wouldn't at all be surprised if a police officer's gun accidentally discharged, somewhat peculiar how the authorities seem largely unconcerned. I'm sure the gun control fanatics among us are salivating at the potential for a juicy story...

Never been to Musikfest before and never plan on attending in the future, I hear the food and that there is way overpriced, and no shortage of intoxicated folks drifting around. A few weeks from now have the Allentown Fair to look forward to, and I can only help but wonder in light of that incident at Musikfest if the Fair this year is going to see an increase in security and police presence, which I think would mostly be unnecessary. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
[wfmz.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps an FBI agent shining apples for Sloppy Joe? 🤔

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:360928
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.