slug.com slug.com

2 1

Live at the 2022 Allentown Fair. Probably won't get the time to do any other posts today.

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

By the way, made a point to stop by the Republican tent, mostly to bag a few Dr. Oz bumper stickers. Year to year the political stands at the fair are usually low-key and don't cause much controversy. That said, someone still had to cause a ruckus, and surprise surprise it was a Democrat who caused a scene. Was walking along when suddenly from behind I heard a woman yelling fuck Trump, and she repeated that a few times. At first wasn't sure who she was yelling at, and I was wearing a Dr. Oz sticker on my shirt, so thought she may had been addressing me, then realized she was yelling all the way down to the Republican voter tent. No shortage of young children present at the time either, but of course that didn't stifle the profanity. Funny thing is, I didn't witness any Republican voters there acting out like that.

A few more additions. The main ferris wheel at night all lit up. A day and night time view of the Farmer's Market/Grandstand building. The one all the way at the bottom was somewhat a surprise to me that the Fair had such games still given the peculiar times we live in where so many get triggered (no pun intended) over the mere sight of anything that resembles a gun. The sign on that one no less read "shoot em' up", lol. I'm shocked no one complained about Midway games like that being "insensitive".

Hhmm, looks like you can only attach five images to a comment. Here's the one mentioned above about the shooter game.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:365348
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.