slug.com slug.com

2 2

As much as I sympathize with the Ukrainians on what they are going through currently, and as much as I'd like to see Putin get tried and executed for his crimes against humanity, I have to agree with this article. When is enough funding going to be enough? At this point with all the aid they had received so far, either the Ukrainians will have the will to fight to the bitter end or they won't, but I'm getting fed up with so much of our tax dollars going overseas when we could be using that here to benefit we the people. Leave it to the Democrats to spend spend spend...

Struggling soldiers told to apply for food stamps as Biden sends billions for Ukraine Military-
[pjmedia.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The answer to Ukraine is N.A.T.O. The Ukraine was next on the N.A.T.O. train. An encirclement of Russia with offensive forces. If the shoe was on the other foot, how would the U.S.A. react. Just imagine Russia has signed a treaty with Mexico. The Russians will be stationing 3 full armored devisions on the US Mexico boarder. Though in long range missiles? ? ?

@SpikeTallon, is the lure of the distraction wearing off on you? Are you finally seeing what they tried to keep from you? This is all by design to wreck the power and greatness of the United States so we can't stand in the way of their global takeover.

I knew that from the start, but thought it also reasonable to help Ukraine a bit, within reason that is. All things in moderation, that's the key. To totally ignore the Ukraine situation would be to ignore the pure evil that was inflicted upon them, and unfortunately but not surprisingly the Democrats took advantage of that situation.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:367691
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.