slug.com slug.com

1 2

When some sources claim that the progressive left is actively gaslighting their perceived opposition all the while attempting to normalize known criminal behaviors, said sources need to be taken seriously.

Earlier today shared a post on here that I had shared on another site some years back, it was about concealed carry, and I also recently shared the same post on yet another site in which it appears to be a site dominated by aggressive progressive types, and some of the replies I received were flat out psychotic. A few people with some logical sense jumped in to challenge the radical ones, but some of what I saw is cause for serious concern.

Long story short... I was wrong for claiming that there are some truly evil people in the world and I'm wrong about that because what exactly constitutes evil is in the eye of the beholder. My views on concealed carry and gun rights in general mean I have a cavalier attitude towards human life, and by extension that pretty much means I am the modern day Hitler. No kidding there, those were some of the accusations I was met with.

It's no secret that alot of those aligned with the far-left are avid fans of Saul Alinsky, and in Alinsky's book Rules For Radicals he bluntly instructs his followers to always accuse your enemy of whatever it is that you are doing so as to cause as much confusion as possible. That way it puts the perceived opposition on the defensive and allows you to get away with the crime because LE will investigate the wrong individual. Such tactics were utilized back in Alinsky's day and are being used to this day by the modern progressive movement.

For a number of years now I was well aware that the socio-political scene is deeply divided and even weaponized against the average citizen, but things may actually be even worse than I had initially thought it to be. The first step to completing the communist agenda is to make sure every citizen is disarmed, as once everyone is disarmed the authoritarians could swoop in and takeover everything at the Federal, State, and local levels.

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What happened in the McDonald's in NYC with the ax wielding idiot is proof that an unarmed civilian is prey to all the predators in and out of government.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:368892
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.