slug.com slug.com

1 1

This comes pretty close to matching what I see among so-called Christians, although I think it is probably worse than depicted.
[notthebee.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Sep 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What hurts my heart the most is that these false sheep, goats in drag, have no idea Who or What is the Shepherd they profess to follow. They have built in their minds an anthropomorphic construct much like the Greek pantheon that has no omniscience, omnipotence or eternal existence. Of course they also probably think that eternity is just never-ending time. God is eternal (He lives outside of time, which He created). God is omniscient (He knows everything that happens in time because He sees all of time from start to finish in His eternal NOW). God is omnipotent (He created everything that exists, both material and spiritual, for His own purpose out of nothing. How can a being like that be limited by the creation He made?)
They serve a new idol conglomerated out of all Pagan idolatry of the past 2000 years.

You are a theologian even if you don't want to be. LOL.

@lawrenceblair I am a student of theology. The more I learn about God, the more I realize there is more to learn.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370615
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.