slug.com slug.com

1 2

Nord Stream Pipelines see ‘unprecedented’ damage after CIA warned German Government of sabotage-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Sep 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The question is who performed the sabotage and for whom do they work.

Who benefits? Not Putin! The Biden Puppet Masters are insane, so likely! And you have to add in the Italian elections. Italy has the influence to end the Ukraine war thereby thwarting the attempt to dismantle Russia.

@Arty Good digging.

@FuzzyMarineVet Also this move isolates Germany from Russian gas supplies. The Pentagon has announced a new command center for Ukrainian operations in Germany. The question becomes would Germany allow this and be a possible target for Russia? Where must gas to Germany now come from? The combined West!

@Arty I noticed a new pipeline into Germany from Norway. Could that be enough to offset lost supplies from Russia? I have no idea.

@FuzzyMarineVet Not large enough to replace what was lost. But this is a giant escalation because there are so many cables and pipelines world wide that are very hard (if not impossible) to protect. This is one of the signs any country would take as an act of war.

@Arty The Baltic Pipe was intended to supply only Poland. I know it will fall far short of supplying all of Northern Europe. Hence it seems they're after selling more US liquid petroleum gas.

@FuzzyMarineVet This will all end very badly!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:370688
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.