slug.com slug.com

2 3

Trust is purchased in truth. I do not seem to find much trust in this world anymore.

TrevinKovahl58 7 Oct 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I abandon any source that lies to me ONCE. I do not give them any chance to do it again. Sooner or later I find sources I CAN trust, like Epoch Times [theepochtimes.com], Breitbart [breitbart.com], DailyWire [dailywire.com], DailyCaller [dailycaller.com], GatewayPundit [thegatewaypundit.com], SGTreport [sgtreport.com], ZeroHedge [zerohedge.com], 
[pjmedia.com], 
[thefederalist.com], 
[dcclothesline.com]

And I don't believe politicians who lie about other politicians. RINO's lie just by claiming to be Republicans. They are the ones who vote for gun control and abortion - both of which are unConstitutional.

True Constitutionalists have never lied to me, nor lied about other politicians. That makes sense because Constitutionalists are not about power. The Constitution limits government power. The Constitution protects our God-given rights. A liar would have no interest in such things. So I trust every politician who demonstrates by their statements that they are Constitutionalists. It isn't that hard.

And anti-Constitutionalists look terrible next to Constitutionalists, so they have to convince you there is no difference. Are you doing their work for them by believing it?

You aren't alone on that much. Hardly any politician these days that I fully trust, same is true for all of these identity movements out there, which only seek to further the divide.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:374387
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.