slug.com slug.com

2 2

I care not what CNN thinks about people like me who research things on their own.

CNN suggests that doing your own research is 'idiotic' and only they can tell you what's fact-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Nov 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This story is nearly a year old now. Frankly, I thought CNN would be the backup for Biden’s failed Ministry of Truth, but it seems CNN’s new boss is changing the company for the better, including by getting rid of clowns like Lemon. Of course, there’s still no guarantee it will go far enough.

I think I heard recently that the Biden administration is again working on a sort of Ministry of Truth project, but being less public about it so as to avoid the backlash they got last time.

"We have to start doing things for the greater good of society and not for idiots who think that they can do their own research ...." – Don Lemon

Frankly, I think it's idiotic to listen to Don Lemon.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:379300
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.