slug.com slug.com

2 3

I'm usually not blunt like this, but after reading some tweets from this Steph Driver person, I'm fairly convinced she's not only a fascist control freak who actually admitted in one tweet to having mental issues, but also truly retarded at that. Browse through some of her tweets regarding the NHL player from the Flyers who stirred up controversy when he refused to wear an LGBT-themed Jersey for practice, and I defy any truly logical and reasonable person to tell me she's not deranged. Things like that may seem like no big deal to some, but they are a very big deal, because people like Driver are in positions of authority making laws punishing those who dare to defy the progressive agenda. Some truly concerning albeit scary shit there...
[twitter.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Jan 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Strikes me as nothing more than a foul-mouthed tramp.

Surely she's accountable to someone who pays her salary...I wonder how this sits with them.

No thank you. Avoiding that kind of derangement is the reason that I never made an account on Twatter.

Haha same here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:393762
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.