slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK IWA OutdoorClassics 2023: anticipazioni su un'edizione rivoluzionaria | GUNSweek.com

L'edizione 2023 di IWA OutdoorClassics – prevista per i giorni dal 2 al 5 marzo presso la fiera di Norimberga, in Germania – si annuncia rivoluzionaria: nuovi eventi, nuove aree espositive, nuove esperienze per gli addetti del settore, i membri della stampa specializzata e gli ospiti. #experienceIWA!

Leggete il mio articolo su GUNSweek.com:

Ptendas 7 Feb 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Please use Babblefish.

I also post in English when my news are of interest for English-speaking readers. If you don't see this post in English, it means it's aimed specifically at non-English speaking readers.

@Ptendas Well, if you are going to be all pissy about it (i.e., reply with 😟 ) go ahead. But, a lot of Americans read this blog and Americans are very much into guns.

@bobbo666 I do post in English in a group here on Slug: [slug.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:396996
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.