slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK Pentagon Investigating Possible Object Over Montana | The Daily Caller

Once is an anomaly, twice is a coincidence, thrice a pattern and four times is much too often. Knock it off Xi or we may have to do something drastic.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 Feb 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So our gov't closed the airspace of that section of Montana...makes me wonder what they're doing there that they want kept secret.

Remember that the next attempt to scare the public will be UFOs.

I thought it was going to be the threat of an EMP.

@FEWI If its not a US backed UFO scare, my next best guess is China doing their best to test the nerve and resolve of the US by projecting things we have difficulty identifying, to estimate their cost of invading Taiwan.

@FEWI An EMP would be an act of war, which any perpetrator would have to be prepared to engage in a full-on nuclear engagement. The US military has hardened weapons control systems that an EMP would not affect, and we would still have the capability of retaliating. Surely the Chinese understand that no one survives a nuclear exchange.

So I seriously doubt an EMP attack. And the Chinese are famous for probing borders before making advances of any kind. Their leadership are not infallible. But they do have some tools that can make mischief, which can be useful to deduce the capabilities and intent of an adversary.

You’re on the money as usual. Read this article
[westernjournal.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:399139
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.