slug.com slug.com

3 1

To those of you who are still supporting Trump, keep in mind who else is also hoping Trump will get the Republican nomination for President, but for a different reason than why you're supporting him. Sadly, I strongly think folks like Behar raise a valid point...

Trump is the one who needs to get the nomination because then Democrats will win-
[dailywire.com]

SpikeTalon 10 Mar 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First and foremost I want someone willing to storm into the temple and kick over the money lenders' tables. If not willing to fight, and fight dirty and personal, go home until you grow a pair.
I am tired of simps.

Nope...there's enough different crazy shit for everyone. Don't let loud repetition sway you. It's the silence that is stealth.

Maybe, but being crazy and being divisive are two different things, the latter of which is a trait I have recently observed in Trump. That said, human beings can be fiercely loyal towards other human beings or concepts, and regardless of any evidence to suggest that said loyalty may be misplaced will not be enough to convince some otherwise.

They thought that last time too.

Granted, some former Trump supporters have abandoned him and not without reason. Personally, he can appear very abrasive. Good if you dislike or disagree with the same people as Trump does. Some republicans like Ron DeSantis though and will think less of Trump if he attacks him. Anyway if Trump succeeds in winning the nomination most will support him.

Personally, I think Trump is the best man to stand up to the new communist democrat party. He has already survived a lot of their tactics to destroy him. He knows the enemy best. Certainly he will have experience enough to oust the communist element....and perhaps give Canada a lesson too. Canadians need to wise up to our threat to freedom as well.

DeSantis is acquiring quite a bit of experience himself, and is certainly no pushover. Given Trump's past on certain issues including his flip-flopping when it comes to gun rights, makes me inclined to distrust him. Guess in good time we'll see who prevails, him or DeSantis.

@SpikeTalon IMO, ideally we will get Trump for another four years as POTUS, and then DeSantis for eight more. Hopefully, that will right the USA ship and set it back on its proper course.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:409142
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.