slug.com slug.com

1 2

This just happened a few days ago: anyone hear about it?

Ashlee Belle Renczkowski

This is the name of a "trans" teacher (who has XY chromosomes and was born with a penis and testes).
He was allowed back into the classroom after there were reports of him saying how he would like to shoot some of his students. BTW he had guns and ammo in his home which were confiscated by authorities before he was allowed to go back to the classroom.
He said that some of his students had "said things" about his sexual identity problems and he also said that he had suicidal thoughts - which he later denied.
Here is an ABC local news station story on the incident where they do NOT mention the fact that he is a "trans" teacher. Go figure:

iThink 9 Apr 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One of the most difficult things we do is to transition in a job. And if students bully, a teacher, there is little they can do depending on 'name calling'. I don't excuse her a second - if she said what was reported, and removing the guns, a good idea.

And @iThink....yea, a transwoman pre-op still has that useless, chunk of flesh and will die with XY chromosomes. How nice of you to point that out....

The irony of the incident is what I am pointing out. After all of the lip service about "keeping kids safe in the classroom" they arrested the guns and let the crazy person back in the school.
As for your sentiments about the students "bullying" the teacher I will remind you that: Female teachers, male teachers, black teacher, white teachers, hispanic teachers, gay teachers, androgynous looking teachers, disabled teachers...all variety of demographic possibilities in teaching have had to endure snotty middle school students and damned few of them have ever so much as suggested that "they would like to shoot" the students...and damned few of them have the means to follow through on that threat.
When a persons delusions about who or what they are and are not boil over into violent ideation and action (as in to speak about it) (and to prepare to carrying it out by buying firearms) and to plan it...as in the cases of the recent Memphis School and Nashville School shootings - carried out by people who I will objectively call "gender conflicted" then it is absolutely accurate and germane to the subject at hand to state the obvious - those people were born male and will remain male no matter how they choose to modify and adorn their outward appearances. In this particular incident it is necessary to state the obvious and objective fact of the matter.
As I have said before - the vast majority of adults (including myself) don't care one bit what you do in your private life. Modify your appearance to your hearts desire...wear your hair any way you like. Express your sexuality any way you so choose...no one - or hardly anyone cares. But the moment you attempt to foist your psychoses upon others - especially children - is where the vast majority of adults rightfully, understandably and vociferously object.
It is obviously a gross mistake in judgment and an obvious mal-alignment of "Priorities" when the safety and lives of classroom students is concerned to allow that person to ever step foot on campus grounds and much less to go back into that classroom again.

You know as well as anyone that if a so called "non-binary" or "cis" or "straight" or heterosexual (whatever the terminology is that you like to use to describe Heterosexual white male teachers so much as suggested "shooting some of his students" he would have been summarily thrown into jail and held there "pending investigation and arraignment - and prosecution" He would NEVER be allowed to walk or drive within 200 yards of another school campus. And I do NOT disagree with that - any person, especially a teacher who expresses ideation about shooting students in a classroom NEEDS to be kept away from the school grounds and the students themselves.

@iThink I agree with the fact that their status is what is keeping them in the school - and regardless of the guns - I believe she remains a threat to students and needs to be kept out of the school. As for teachers having to put up with snotty kids. Yea, that was our experience. Now a days the teacher is as likely to be punched and hit as called a name.

@tracycoyle no doubt about that!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:411817
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.