slug.com slug.com

3 2

LINK 17 Million Fuck-Offs (2020 update) - Dominic Frisby's Brexit Song with a new verse for 2020

It was implied by some that Brits are so tolerant that they're without conviction. Well, they've proven that they are no pushover. So, F-off! 😜

Naomi 8 Jan 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I absolutely loved this one, it said what most people already thought.

It was a cute little program. But, the EU devolved into what everyone who works with governments knows, it became a huge over funded money wasting program which wanted to take more liberties as it grew. Britain showed amazing courage.

You phrased your comment in the past tense. They are still at it and it will get far worse until the Europeans tell their masters to fuck off.

@ScottforKing oh I know the EU is still in place. I am still worried for Britain, because I know there are angry Europeans looking to punish them further for leaving. I almost expect the remaining nations to pass laws to increase punishments for leaving in the future. There will be many hurt egos and hissy fits for decades to come.

@JimbobNE Poland and Hungry are two countries who have been discontent for years, after that who knows, German banks could be left holding the empty bag of money. England leaving and succeeding could spell the beginning of end of the EU if nothing changes.

@JimbobNE I just watched this one and thought you might like it.

@ScottforKing Great addition, I think you are right in saying the EU is pretty close to disintegrating. How many other nations will leave when the EU starts cutting back spending or starts increasing "taxes" or whatever they call their fees.

@JimbobNE Here is another I just watched. You might find interesting.

Whilst not being a profane man I applaud the sentiment. Carry on!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72953
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.