slug.com slug.com

3 1

Is nothing happening with Julian Assange?

I never hear anything.

2FollowHim 8 Feb 12

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And this is what happens to a person that exposes the corruption that goes on. It doesn't surprise me why more good people are reluctant to come forward knowing what happened to Assange would also be their fate. If the same punishment was applied to the Dems/libs for their false narratives CNN and MSM would have nothing to report.

This is one of the saddest, sickest stories while Obama, the Clinton's are at large.

YouTube: Action 4 Assange

i think he's very sick i don't know why trump isn't pardoning him!

Trump won't go near the Assange thing if he can avoid it. It would be political suicide to pardon Assange and Trumps advisers no doubt have told him so.

@iThink how can a country charge a reporter from another country with treason....he did not enter that country to get that information it was feed to him.and he not a USA citizen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76224
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.