slug.com slug.com

2 0

LINK What happened, when Trump didn't know he was already LIVE ! | Some Unseen Footages | US President - YouTube

Just so we don’t have a repeat of the last post I’m not interested in your opinions against me TRUTH IS TRUTH. DEAL WITH IT.

JVIP-WTPNN 7 Mar 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I notice my comments on this subject have been removed. Typical. I repeat this is a disgusting left wing globalist post. Your religious claims are bullshit, or you wouldn't be posting something so unethical. There is something not quite right with you.

I have not witnessed removal of a comment yet. I have seen multiple posts that appear identical. I post then see the post again and my post is not there. I thought at first it was being removed, then I found it on the original earlier post intact.

I agree that this particular post is a cowardly anonymous cheap shot.

Cheap shots. Evidence of the Critical Social Justice league doing their dirty deeds.

@JVIP-WTPNN The Bible constantly admonishes us to look at our own flaws, not those of others. That is their job. God honors their right to believe or not, behave nicely or not, and forgives us all, as we are to forgive others...or lose our own forgiveness from Him.

@JVIP-WTPNN God, who made us and placed us in this film of reality in the greater reality knows full well every thought and impulse we have. So correct, if our heart is not contrite, our eternal soul is at grave risk - whether we know it or not.

I am woefully imperfect and fail in too many ways, yet I love Christ deeply, so I know I am forgiven.

@JVIP-WTPNN So true. We can't know what in anyone else's heart. Only God can. And those who speak for others - as if they know others' hearts, are placing their eternal souls in jeopardy.

@JVIP-WTPNN. Sure. I'm trying to not lose it too. We have almost no control over our rights being threatened. That is some scary stuff. But my faith is not in things here on Earth. It is in Christ. May he be a presence and a comfort to us in our Earthly fears.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85515
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.