slug.com slug.com

6 3

What a scuzbag...

ANTIFA activist goes viral bragging about lawsuit against landlord for demanding rent. Turns out the landlord is his grandma-
[districtherald.com]

SpikeTalon 10 May 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First, grandma probably already knew her grandson was a loser of the highest kind but just had to prove it to everyone else that did not believe her. Second, this loser will never get much of anything beginning now in the way of shelter from all who know the full story. Third (and this is a big one), never rent to, or go into business with (including hiring) any family or relatives! Don't let this jackass borrow your car either, it will come back on empty and with a new oil leak.
There is a rental house near me where the landlord has been renting to family. In the past 2 years there has been 4 sets of somehow related family in and out of there, and it has always ended badly. One had mental issues, she yelled and slammed doors day and night, and I could hear it 5 houses away! Another one accidentally set the bathroom on fire while trying to make crack. One packed up in the middle of the night and left after being there for 5 months without paying a dime (he always played his stereo all day at full volume when he wasn't at his 15hr part time job). Now, this could possibly happen with any rental but I'm sure they were aware of the behavior beforehand and made it a problem here anyway. Can't wait to see what happens with this 4th set of relatives.

It doesn't always end bad renting to or hiring family members to work at a family business. My one aunt was a landlord and rented out to other family members with no problems, and two family businesses employed only family members with no problems either.

@SpikeTalon you have just shown the exceptions which of course proves the rule. I have owned two businesses where hired relatives felt exempt from the business practices, and were somehow under the impression that accountability was not required. I probably have heard a couple hundred examples of this, but you are maybe the 2nd one to have had success.

@NC654 I get your point, it can go both ways.

@SpikeTalon Yes, it has the potential of going either way, but the majority of the time it turns out bad for any number of reasons. Key elements must align correctly all the time to end up with a desirable outcome, which falls far into the lower range of success. The best example I can give is that 90% of restaurants fail in the first 5 years, the exceptions are few and far between but they do exist.

Let this be the wake-up call to all who believe we should listen to all people as if they are actually rational. The dumber half of the IQ curve does stuff like this, and gets to vote. That's why we have people like Trudeau, AOC, Chuck Schumer, Pelosi, Waters....and organizations like the KKK and Antifa, and have throughout history had to forcibly remove, convict, and jail a whole bunch of politicians who have been behind them. Who founded the KKK? Democrats. Who is behind Antifa? Democrats. Who promises everything to everyone but never mentions any of that in their political platform? Yep, Democrats. Who blames Republicans for everything they actually do? Democrats.

Who has the political platform of defending the Constitution, and actually does that? Republicans.

Wake up! Vote Democrats out forever, and for heavens sake be honest to those who support them, for their own good.

Property is theft.

In a few months she can evict him, send him to collections and lease the apartment for a higher price. Giving his attitude, she probably was looking for an excuse anyway.

Responsibility and humility are not in this guys dictionary.

To say the least...

Lol Total lack of self awareness.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95252
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.