slug.com slug.com

4 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We paid billions to trie them, jail them to protect us and they let them out, God I'm fucking pissed, government officials need to swing from a rope.

With a dumb excuse, criminals released to cause problems so the desire for more laws and enforcement. Do the words"Police State" come to mind? Major plan.

Reminds me of the 80's. Anytime something happened that was bothersome, the dem answer was
"Reagan/Bush." Absolutely didn't matter if it was social program funding or a traffic jam, the ready answer for the complaint was "Reagan/Bush."

So, "Why did we release 70k jailbirds? Covid 19.
"why didn't the potholes get filled?" Covid 19
"Why don't we talk anymore?" Yadda Yadda Yadda...

Covid 19---the Excuse to end all others.

Reminded me of this.

@WilyRickWiles

Perfect.

When these types of things hit you, you see it all over the place. It isn't confirmation bias, it's like watching a weird game you're unfamiliar with. You reach a tipping point of understanding and
(flash) all that seemingly random activity makes sense.

In a former life I was a painter, an artist. The world that I'd prepared for wasn't the world I entered.

Can't tell you how many times I'd be at a venue-- an opening, a gallery-- and the can't would start about arts funding or racial disparity or the student loan program or housing or...whatever...and the refrain would be "Reagan/Bush," with sympathy, sarcasm and solemn head shakes.

It was the Arts and Humanities version of Marco Polo.

Democrats had to be behind those decisions...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98584
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.