slug.com slug.com

1 0

I heard about 10 minutes of David Nunes with Hannity today and frankly, I'm disgusted.

People that have been cheering for indictments, when Barr was appointed....when Durham was announced, when the IG report was forthcoming, hell, even Q....are now making excuses, or saying 'its coming'.

Well, the DOJ won't do anything now that we are within 60 days of the election - so no more indictments "till after the election". Really? IF Biden wins, everything will be slow walked until he takes over - then the DOJ will bury everything.

IF Trump wins, nothing will happen before next year and then I wager a few more low level people will get hands slapped.....but all the major players will walk.

I no longer expect anything to happen. The Bureaucracy wins. We lose. Game over.

I'll still vote Trump because it will slow the descent. But Trump will be impeached again (if the Dems hold the House) and it will take up months and months of next year and we will still be dealing with the Covid panic throughout the winter.

I am packing up my marbles and getting my bugout place pre-set.

tracycoyle 8 Sep 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sure hope you are wrong, but I cannot shake the feeling that you are right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:131169
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.