slug.com slug.com

1 2

Frankly, I don't understand how people that support Democrats can be happy with the Biden campaign of the last 50 days. Biden has pretty much stayed hidden, Harris has been MIA. Neither have done "campaigning". Biden has made a few small, meaningless excursions.

The debate is just about 90 minutes away. I didn't think it would happen - it might still not. But I fully expect it to be a shitstorm. Just because it is being moderated by a Fox anchor (deadweight), doesn't mean it is going to be 'fair and balanced'. I honestly think we won't see a knockout blow unless Biden gets baited into something extreme - which the media will use as a bludgeon against Trump for provoking.

I won't say that the election comes down to tonight - I really believe Trump will get 54% of the vote come Nov and win in an electoral landslide (obviously not a voting landslide).

But this is 2020.

Anything is possible....

tracycoyle 8 Sep 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just because it is being moderated by a Fox anchor (deadweight), doesn't mean it is going to be 'fair and balanced'.

Right. I don't trust Chris Wallace to be all that fair, but hopefully he will at least refrain from actively trying to help Joe Biden.

I don't think it is possible for him to do so.,..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136423
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.